Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Im On TV!



Hey you guys I know it has been a while, but a lot has been going on and I needed to get a lot done. Im back to blogging now. A new blog will be posted every Saturday! I did not announce this in my video because I wanted the people who REALLY follow my blog to be informed FIRST!

Ok so lets talk about Reality TV shall we? It's fun as long as you don't take it too seriously. Which I don't and won't ever. Lets be serious reality tv stars are like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to being a public figure lol. Who knows though maybe this will start something new and interesting in my life. I pray it does. ~_-

I have went through so much in my time of not blogging I almost feel like a new person. A stronger person and I really didn't think i could get much stronger lol. I remember when I lived in Chicago in '08 when even the littlest stress in my relationship, work or school; would just have me in tears and be over whelming for me ( i would even feel a pressing pain in my stomach). Now when stress comes I handle it like a warrior and I move on! I have such a great support system! I have awesome friends, a SUPER best-friend, a great family, and a simply wonderful boyfriend. My corner is packed with good people who would fight for me and I would fight for them. This is why IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY!

Alright i'm done blogging for today more to come soon! My blogs will be a lot more down to earth than usual. Really showing yall my struggles and triumphs. LOVE u guys always! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, love the blog! I look forward to seeing you on TV in the future, especially on the news! I'm sure that with your charisma, you'll COURT a wide range of people!

    ReplyDelete