Monday, July 11, 2011

By Beauty Skin Care Regimen




So ever since I started making videos,  I’ve been getting questions about my skin and how I keep my face looking so smooth. So here is one of my secrets!

Before I go to bed I wash my face with African Black Soap.


*Black Soap combines Shea Butter’s healing and hydrating properties with the ancient medicinal properties of palm ash, plantain peel, tar and tamarind to balance and resolve skin.  The deep cleaning formula aids exfoliation and promotes new cell growth to reveal radiant, fresh and healthy skin.


Did you know that Cleopatra herself used Black Soap religiously!?


Then I moisturize with Unrefined African Shea Butter.


*Unrefined Shea Butter contains a rich amount of unresolvable fatty acid which renders it superior to other moisturizers. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. It also fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
Good night ;)

In the morning I wash my face with Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub 


This unique formula combines natural soy extracts with smooth, round micro-beads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving the skin soft, smooth and even-looking. And on top of that it leaves your skin with a radiant glow that lasts all day long.


I then Moisturize with AMBI Essentials Daily Moisturizer


This dermatologist-tested moisturizer contains SPF 15 protection and the light, oil-free formula deeply nourishes skin without heavy ingredients.

Let’s not forget the lips yall!


I swear by Bigelow lip blam! One application will keep your lips perfectly soft and moisturized for hours.

Here are some beauty channels I follow very closely.
Petrilude SongBirdDiva4Life AndreasChoice
Bubzbeauty and Stranger Speaks

Well that was that! I hope yall enjoyed it! Let me know if you have any other beauty questions you want me to help you out with!

Kay peace! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Skin is the most special part of our life and personality. No mater what is the colour and type of the skin.First of all it must be healthy and good.

    ReplyDelete