Friday, May 13, 2011

Washing my dog!

Hey Yall!! So down here in Georgia it's been getting hotter and hotter which means Lolli has been spending more and more time outside playing with the neighbors dogs. BTW i don't like them dawgs because i don't think my neighbors be cleaning them on the regular. Anywayzzz my dog gets a bath shower once a week so here is how i do it!!

 First i take her to the back and tie her to this furnace thingy. 0_o 


Then i spray her with the hose, but i didn't take any pictures because she really hates it and taking pictures would just be cruel don't you think?


These are the products i use. I use the Flea and Tick killer first, just as a preventative. Then I use Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner, Lolli likes the smell and I like how pretty it makes her coat look. p.s. do you see Lolli peeing in the background? -__-



Aww This is Lolli all soapy and cute as a button! ^__^


After washing her I take her on a long walk in the sun to dry off. for about 45min to an hour.



While I was washing Lolli I put her toys, her leash, her harness, and her bed in the washer! I pop them all in the dryer before our walk, that way when we get back home everything is all warm and clean for her.


See how she loves her warm bed? Her coat is super glossy, soft like a cloud and smells like cherries!
The smell lasts for about 4-5 days, but the shine and softness lasts for like maybe two weeks.

After so much stress from bathing, I make Lolli her favorite homemade beef stew!


=^__^= well that's it! Do you wash your dog any different from what I do? I mean other than using human shampoo lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment