Monday, May 30, 2011

The scenes that kept me sane









Soo throughout the craziness that was the bus ride from hood hell! I found an inner peace by looking outside my fucking window and enjoying God's gifts.... remixed by man's narcissistic nature. Too dark? OH WELL! That's the world we live in! Deal wit it! lol


Fist stop vending machine! I got water and a super small snack! I REFUSE to poop in a dirty public restroom! I mean seriously I rather kiss a diseased rat!





After a while these dogs start to talk to you. They say things like "who's fuckin' tonight?"



I am renaming America to Advermerica ...see it's America and Advertise! I'm a genius! 



Seriously? Advertising the Jesus? The money could have went to better.... hmm let's say... feeding hungry children maybe? Just a thought.



Hot man in truck!! Mmmm if only i had wings!!!



Look how close this nasty dirty old factory is to the water! WTH??




Yay! The City of New York! It took forever, but I experienced a lot of great and funny things. I'm kind of glad I took the bus, but I'm flying next time for damn sure!




SIDE-NOTE!! I know my pictures in this post were shitty quality! Yall expect so much from me and I expect a lot from myself! That's why a bitch like me is buying a new camera! And the blog layout will be changing very soon! No worries I got yall! It's a bumpy ride, but like the Greyhound bus it will get us to the promise land! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment